"If your goal is finding the right home or selling your home, my goal is to make that happen in an efficient, stress-free environment that affords you the best options and most positive financial standing.
My mission is to provide service that enhances the Palouse living experience. Presenting options and opportunities to you is a privilege and a pleasure. At Team Idaho, we embrace the Palouse lifestyle and work to enhance the experience of placing people and homes together, every day."
- Sales Associate, Associate Broker, Managing Broker Bennett & Associates Real Estate
- REALTOR of the Year, 1992
- Best of the Palouse REALTOR, 1991
- Green REALTOR® Designation 2014.
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), 2006 (CRB is recognized industry wide as the measure of success for real estate brokers and managers. REALTORS earning the designation have completed a comprehensive program combining experience with management education)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), 1999 (a comprehensive course in buyer representation, a written exam on legal and practical aspects of client representation, and practical experience in the field of buyer representation)
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute (GRI), 1992 (a three-year program including Real Estate Law; Finance; Management; Marketing; Appraisal)
- Real Estate Broker's License, 1992
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), 1992 (a series of courses resulting in an advanced designation of sales excellence based on meeting three years of real estate education and sales volume requirements).
- Real Estate Essentials, 1987
- Latah County Board of REALTORS®- past secretary, past local director
- Idaho Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- United Way Board of Directors - past president, past secretary
- Habitat for Humanity Board Member
- Latah Economic Development Council - Past President
- Various volunteer positions within Moscow Chamber of Commerce
- Wood working with husband
- Outdoor activities