About Our Pet and Animal Screening Service
We encourage healthy and responsible pet interactions for all prospective residents, and we strive to create a community that welcomes everyone and ensures a pet-responsible environment. We use a third-party pet application service that is simple and secure while storing your pet’s information in one place.
This service makes it easy for Pet/Animal Owners to share their animal records with not only their Housing Provider, but also with pet groomers, doggy daycares, dog walkers, pet sitters, vets, pet friendly hotels, and more.
There is no charge ($0) for a tenant profile, $20 for an individual Pet Profile and $15 for each additional Pet Profile. There is also no charge ($0) for an Assistance Animal Accommodation Request. All profiles are active for one year upon completion.
How To Make A Profile
Note: Applicants without pets must complete the online affidavit, while Pet Owners should gather the following to start:
- Vaccination Records
- Microchip Information
- Photos of Your Pet
- All applicants should visit: https://teamidahorealestate.petscreening.com/
- Review the policies and click the ‘Start Here’ button for No Pets, Household Pets, or Animals.
- Enter your contact information, read and accept the Terms of Service, and click ‘Create Profile’.
- No Pets: Simply complete the affidavit questions. Pet/Animal Owners: Select the type of animal then click Create a Pet Profile. If you are making an accommodation request for an Assistance Animal, the request box will be preselected.
- On the next page, click on each section within the profile to enter details, upload photos and attach documents.
- Click the green Proceed to Payment button at the top right of the profile, enter payment details and submit.
- Your Pet Profile will be shared automatically with your housing provider.